Ultimate Staffing is assisting a company in the North Houston, TX area find a great Customer Service Representative to join their growing team.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for assisting all customers with inquiries regarding the company. This position requires the ability to work independently and with a Customer Service team.
- Manage all customer orders including updates, inputting customer information, providing shipping information, sending invoices, updating orders, and more
- Administrative duties such as data entry of customer information, updating purchase orders, checking email
- Serve as liaison between the customer and company/customer service department
- Schedule: In-Office, Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
- 100% in-office
- Pay: $16/HR - $17/HR
- Once permanent, company offers full benefits package included (401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, etc.)
- 1+ years of recent experience as a customer service representative in an office setting is required
- Must be able to pass a background check
The company is actively interviewing and looking to hire the ideal candidate immediately. If you are interested and meet the qualifications, please apply.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, we regret that we are unable to personally respond to each applicant. Should your resume be chosen to move forward in the process, you will be contacted typically within 2 weeks.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org