Great Opportunity to work with a dynamic HR team and keep all employees safe and happy! Apply to our Safety & Worker's Compensation Coordinator! Hybrid role in Fountain Valley, CA.
2 days in office! $31 - 35/hr
- Review, maintain, and follow up to ensure compliance and accuracy with prevention efforts documents and training compliance at all locations across the US.
- Develop, administer, and implement necessary Company-wide Safety Rewards Program and timelines to ensure timely facilitation throughout the year.
- Coordinate and update training as necessary on EHS system to ensure compliance across the network.
- Conduct ongoing document audits to ensure all necessary data has been entered, organized, and maintained.
- Generates reports on data trends and statistics, graphs, spreadsheets, and any other reports as necessary across the network.
- Bachelor's Degree in HR is required.
- Safety related experience and ability to identify safety concerns.
- Experience in conducting safety training, safety inspections, and ability to create feasible action plans.
- Advanced level experience with Excel, Outlook, Word, and PPT.
- Must have experience with reporting/ad-hoc reporting and creating tables and graphs to effectively present data.
- Administration of multi-state programs for exempt and non-exempt employees.
- OSHA/ Cal-OSHA & Worker's Compensation experience preferred
If interested, please contact us today! Thank you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org