Seeking Property Services Coordinator for busy Property Management firm in Roseville!
Qualified Candidates will be punctual, high performing and highly organized individuals.
Seeking someone who is adept at working in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
Amazing long term opportunity.
- Must have excellent computer skills and knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Provide Customer Service and Tennant Support
- Determine and prioritize projects and deadlines
- Coordinate with outside vendors and check for accuracy
- Collect and review invoices
- Management staff support and occasional front office back up
8AM-5PMPay Rate $23 per hour
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com