Date Posted: 8/16/2023Apply Now
Administrative Assistant Position Now Open!!
Full Time - Monday to Friday
$25 - $32/hour
1. Travel Coordination and Preparation
* Arrange ground transportation, book hotels and manage all logistics
* Create final travel itinerary and directions
2. Expense Reports and Approvals
* Process expense reports through the Concur system in a timely manner
* Monitor and track managers' expense reports until reimbursement
* Reconcile monthly expenses with credit card statements
3. Meeting Materials/Reporting/Client Metrics
* Enter Client Meeting notes and updates to MSCRM our client relationship database
* Produce weekly, monthly, quarterly reports to clients/internal members by date due
* Write and maintain detailed instructions for all assigned reports
4. Coordinate Client Meetings/Calendaring
* Coordinate client meetings for managers and handle the scheduling, materials, meals/refreshments and logistics
* Create folders with client portfolio information that managers use to prepare for meeting presentations
* Ensure meeting is setup as expected and without any incidents including refreshments and materials
5. Phone Coverage/Client Servicing
6. Special Projects
* 4-6 years of previous administrative experience supporting multiple executives.
* Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook required.
* Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills, including exceptional telephone management and the ability to write emails
* Two-year college degree is preferred but not required.
* Soft skills: Self-starter, action oriented, quick learner, able to multitask, highly organized, excellent attention to detail, customer focused, problem solver, good follow up skills, strong relating skills, able to prioritize, team player
Please reach out to email@example.com with any questions, or to submit your resume directly.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Administrative Assistant position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.