The following are the responsibilities of an inside sales representative (2904):
Deliver effective customer service.
Education and experience:
- Maintain and develop the assigned customer base.
- Product knowledge to penetrate existing accounts.
- Cross-train within the department and with other departments.
- Orders are entered.
- Present new products, services, ideas, uses, and applications via telephone and other media to meet all sales and profit objectives.
- Maintaining company and customer files.
- Daily tasks and reports related to order processing, shipments, deliveries, customer needs, and other duties.
- Develop company sales projections and gross profit goals.
- Assist the sales team.
- Utilize internal courses, meetings, and other resources to learn about products, company, and industry.
- Attends departmental sales meetings.
- Maintain compliance with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), personal hygiene, and SQF (Safe Quality Food) Ensure that safety and security procedures are followed.
- Report any irregularities to the Sales Manager or relevant personnel.
- Monitor customer orders and deliveries.
- GED or high school diploma
- Ideally, one (3-5) years of sales or customer service experience.
- Culinary arts, specialty food, and/or specialty business experience preferred.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Data entry skills in numeric and alpha-numeric formats.
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- Manage multiple tasks and prioritize responsibilities. Focus on details, accuracy, effectiveness, and efficiency. Professional attitude and strong interpersonal skills.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com