Location: Mahwah, NJ (Onsite)
Duration: 12 month(s) contract
Pay term: Up to $50/hr | W2
- Develops and modifies process formulations, methods and controls to meet quality standards.
- Recommends and implements improvements, modifications or additions to document work.
- Reviews product development requirements for compatibility with processing methods to determine costs and schedules.
- Integrates equipment and material capabilities to meet process module target specifications and technology target specifications.
- This is an individual contributor role that requires the use of judgement in applying professional expertise and is expected to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Roles typically require a university degree or an extensive amount of practical knowledge gained through experience.
- Job requires an understanding and application of procedures and concepts of own discipline.
- The job requires the ability to make judgements based on practice and previous experience.
- This job typically requires a degree or equivalent and no experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com