Seeking a professional candidate to assist our client Part-Time as a Office General Helper.
- One year of experience in assisting office professionals in their day to day tasks.
- Pass a Drug and Background Screening
- Valid Driver's License
- Reliable transportation
- Picking up supplies for office staff as needed
- Assisting in setting up equipment at events and breaking down
- Maintaining the office work space
Monday - Friday (9:00 am - 1:00 pm)
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply today with your resume or send your resume to Amanda Sanchez at email@example.com or Hailey Flurnoy at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com