Office, Administrative, Customer Service, Human Resources, and Manufacturing/Production
Date Posted: 5/26/2023Apply Now
Ultimate Staffing is seeking an experienced Surgery Scheduler for a medical practice located in Cary. This is a temp-to-hire, IN OFFICE opportunity, 8-5 Monday - Thursday, 8-1 Friday.
Pay Range: $17-$19/hour
Responsible for scheduling surgery, coordinating with the surgery center and providing information to patients so they may fully utilize and benefit from the clinic services.
* Follows surgery scheduling procedures and protocols and work to utilize block time efficiently
* Obtains financial information for each patient's surgical services and provides information to patient before scheduling surgery
* Schedules pre op, surgery and post op appointments
* Reviews monthly surgery scheduling reports to ensure all patients have been contacted regarding surgery scheduling
* Communicates to the billing department regarding any changes in surgery date as it pertains to authorization or any other important issues
* Verifies surgery schedule daily
* Releases block time weekly as need
* Obtains surgical authorization as needed
* Work experience in a clinical setting is desired
* A high school diploma or equivalent is required
* Requires knowledge of computer programs and applications used by the clinic
* Must be able to exercise a moderate level of initiative, judgement and discretion and decision-making skills
* Must have skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with physicians, coworkers and outside entities
* Must have the ability to organize and integrate organizational priorities and deadlines
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Surgery Scheduler position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.