Ultimate Staffing Services is a business line of Roth Staffing Companies L.P., one of the largest privately held staffing companies in the USA. The Equipment Coordinator will be responsible for managing the new equipment process. This includes entering documents and managing electronic and hard copy records.
*Contract opportunity 2+ months
*Start date ASAP
*Pay rate $25-$28 BOE
*Must have experience in Salesforce
Key Job Responsibilities
- Compile data for sales, invoicing and shipment reports.
- Enter purchase and sales orders.
- Updating purchase order notes
- Create invoices for equipment billing.
- Prepare warranty letters..
- Manage insurance documents.
- Place equipment orders.
- Coordinate truck loads.
- Coordinate equipment needs for job-site.
- Prepare closeout packets.
- General filing duties.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Experience in a customer service environment. At least 2 years preferred in a new construction or specialty contractor coordinator role.
- MUST have experience in Salesforce
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, technology driven, service environment.
- Proven organizational and planning skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Products: Outlook; Excel; and Word.
- Able to work without supervision. Occasionally, will work in a team environment.
- Ability to work with individuals from diverse backgrounds and with diverse needs and across remote offices.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com