Job Title: Sales Coordinator
Monday to Friday 7:00am to 3:00pm (In Office)
City of Industry, CA
$50,000 - $60,000 annually, depending on experience
The Sales Coordinators primary role is to support sales in all capacities and insure that customer has everything they need to select product and cut orders. Their second but equally important responsibility is to manage the customers order book and make sure that there are no errors and that orders ship in a timely manner.
Product Development (20%)
Sales Support (80%)
- Participate in product, merchandising and packaging discussions on existing and new products.
- Coordinate with Operations team timely for product development status updates including product availability schedules and samples.
- Ensure product photography is on-hand for any newly developed SKU. Assist in updating presentation materials, as needed.
- Conduct price audit and trend research to be presented during Product Development brainstorming meetings.
Support Sales Team in managing accounts and for updating Sales Team on project status at every stage.
- Prepare quote sheets/ product set ups and other sales materials for customers
- build product power point presentations for sales meetings
- Working with the sales director and other departments to prepare pricings
- POS reporting. Downloading the reports and putting them into a standardized format to be reviewed by sales.
- Prepare and send product information and pricing to distributors
- Loading products, descriptions and image onto retailers websites
- Manage the office showroom and make sure it is organized ready for customer visits.
- Working with the operations team to make sure there are samples available for sales meetings.
- Preparing and shipping samples to reps or internal sales people for meetings
- Internally coordinate Direct Import and Domestic orders received including PO verification, PO submission, status updates, document requests, order tracking and payment as needed.
- Provide information and day-to-day assistance on requests from partners including Sales Rep Groups, Distributors, and Retail Buyers.
- Familiarity with retailer-specific software and systems for uploading quote submissions, completion and maintenance of retailer product listings, and downloading sales-related reports.
- Attend virtual or in person sales meetings where it is needed
- Assist in Trade Show invite planning, distribution, and managing customer appointments.
Sales support, Sales Coordinator, Administration, Account Support, Direct-to-Retail, Consumer Products, Account Manager, Branded Merchandise, Licensed ProductsRequirements
This position is ideal for an ambitious individual who would like to work in a global setting and is willing to learn multiple skill sets while working with an international group of talented professionals.
Candidates who possess many of the traits listed below will make a good fit.
- Adaptable and flexible
- High Quality Standards
- Good time management
- Effective communicator
- Detail Oriented
- Team Player
- Commercial Minded
- 2-3 years of work experience in backend retail management. A background in the Toy Industry is a plus.
- Microsoft Word, Excel (intermediate to advance level), Powerpoint, Teams fluency are required.
- Following are not required but advantageous in our industry:
- Language skills
- Bilingual Mandarin/Cantonese
- Pop Culture and Trend Masters
- Familiarity with various software including but not
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com