Immediate Call Center Positions - Bloomington MN -Apply Today these won't last long!
Position Title: Market Research Specialist (Call Center Rep)
Hours: 8am-4pm Monday- Friday with paid lunch.
Location: Bloomington MN on bus line
Pay: 19.00 hr.
How to Apply: Please apply directly to this position and include your resume updated with your most recent job history.
- Conduct telephone interviews to gather and document information.
- Ability to work in a professional environment.
- Providing excellent customer service over the phone
- Able to communicate clearly and professionally to a variety of people.
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient computer and typing skills.
Roth Staffing Benefits during contract period:
- Previous call center experience preferred.
- Organizational skills, including Microsoft Office proficiency, being a team player with ability to backup others when needed.
- Strong computer and typing skills.
- Professional communication with external and internal employees
- High School Diploma
- Punctuality is required: Must be on time for training. Attendance is critical.
- Excellent Attendance is required: During the first two weeks of training new hires cannot be absent for any reason.
- Package including Health, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance and a 24/7 dedicated nurse line.
- 401k eligibility
- Holiday pay
- Annual Bonus
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org