Our Client is seeking an IT Application Analyst (Epic MyChart) will collaborate with clinical and IT teams to ensure optimal system performance, patient experience, and clinical workflows and will serve as the primary support contact for multiple Epic applications, including:
IT Application Analyst (Epic MyChart)
- MyChart Patient Experience Portal Platform
- MyChart Bedside
- MyChart Care Companion
- Welcome Patient Kiosk
Direct Hire, W-2Location :
Hybrid, every other week remote (1 week onsite, 1 week remote)Pay:
$79,000 - $98,000Please be aware that our client requires all employees who are required to work onsite, whether regularly or sporadically to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of vaccination. Ledgent Technology and our client are equal opportunity employers and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.What you will be doing:
What you should bring to the table:
- Serving as the primary support contact for the applications' end-users
- Identifying issues that arise in the application as well as issues that impact other application teams and working to resolve them.
- Guiding workflow design, building, and testing the system, and analyzing other technical issues associated with Epic software.
- Identifying and implementing requested changes to the system
- Serving as a liaison between end users' workflow needs and Epic implementation staff.
- Maintaining regular communication with Epic representatives, including participating in weekly project team meetings
- Working with Epic representatives, the organization's business community, and end users to ensure the system meets the organization's business needs in regard to the project deliverables and timeline
- Developing an understanding of operational needs to set the direction for the organization's workflows by attending site visits and other integrated sessions.
- Participating in training and working with end users
- Troubleshooting problems and questions
- Reviewing the status of projects and issues on an ongoing basis with leadership
- Holding weekly communications with team members to discuss the status of deliverables, shared issues, end-user concerns, budget, and upcoming milestones.
- Certification in Epic preferred but not required (Epic Link, Care Everywhere, MyChart)
- Licensed RN or Allied Health Professional background preferred.
- Clinical knowledge of clinical workflows and procedures preferred.
- 3+ years of IT Clinical Applications Analyst experience
- 3+ years of experience working with Epic MyChart systems, including implementation, and support.
- Understanding of workflows and processes within clinical departments and interactions with other areas of the organization required
- Understanding of the integration or interfaces that exist between Epic and other EHR applications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with crimina
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org