We are currently seeking a Shipping & Receiving Clerk to join a client in Fremont. This role has the potential to be temp to hire. Hours are Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- Package goods according to selected carrier specifications and quality standards.
- Verify goods against receiving documents, i.e. packing slips.
- Perform daily cycle counts
- Pull materials for kits, shortages, work orders and/or shippers.
- Lifting/carrying occurs approximately 80% of the time while performing various job duties.
- Reaching occurs at all levels with full or less than full extension of the arms.
- Handling/ grasping occur approximately 100% of the time.
- Pushing/pulling and lifting occurs approximately 80% of the time. Weight ranges up to 50 pounds and usually occurs at below waist level. Duration will vary with task being performed.
- Sitting occurs up to 30% of the time for brief or extended periods/
- Standing/walking occurs up to 100% of the time on concrete floors.
- Work is performed in the warehouse. Exposure to nose is moderate.
· Exposure to chemical fumes is minimal
· Additional physical requirements may include: bending/stooping when utilizing file drawers and climbing/ balancing when utilizing stairs to access the work area
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org