A large medical device company in Irvine, CA is seeking a 2nd shift Entry Level Medical Device Sewer. This is a great position to learn a valuable new skill.
Pay: $19.41/hr DOE
Schedule: Monday - Friday From 2:30 PM - 12 AM
- Applies skill and dexterity in the sewing of tissue and non-tissue components used to produce medical devices, in keeping with regulatory and company guidelines. Key Responsibilities:
- Use tools - needles, scissors, forceps, specialized tooling, microscope - to perform assigned steps, in rotation, in the sewing assembly of valves
- Perform verifications, against specifications, of completed steps, and successive checks on steps completed by work team colleagues
- Review, follow and perform job functions in compliance with established work instructions and adherence with SOPs, including recording traceable information on device history records
- On time arrival to work, regular attendance without excessive absenteeism, and working a full 8 hours or longer work period
Education and Experience:
- Proficient computer skills, including MS Office Suite and/or manufacturing system
- Ability to use small hand tools, hand eye coordination, and high manual dexterity
- Strong English and local language skills, including reading, comprehending, speaking and writing, and good communication skills
- Knowledge of and adherence to Safety and Quality guidelines as they relate to department clean room medical device manufacturing
- Must be able to work in a multicultural team environment and with minimum supervision by following detailed manufacturing instructions
- Successful completion of ongoing job training of assembly process steps
- Advanced level of understanding of manufacturing procedures
- High School Diploma
- 0- 2 years experience in Warehouse or Assembly
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes Medical, dental and vision coverage.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org