ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT NEEDED FOR PRESTIGIOUS COMMERCIAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COMPANY IN IRVINE. This role is temp-hire. This is an in office role.
- Mail: Receive, sort, stamp, and distribute incoming and process outgoing mail, including preparing certified receipts. Maintain postage machine supplies, update as needed.
- Prepare and coordinate FedEx and other carrier drop-offs/pick-ups and track the properties for bill backs.
- Faxes: Send, receive and distribute incoming and outgoing faxes.
- Maintain tenant email and contact lists.
- Office Administration:
- Assist the Staff Accountant, and provide support with payables, vendors, and office issues.
- Provide general office support for the corporate team, as needed. Assist with any special projects and other administrative duties, as requested, such as expense reports, travel coordination, luncheons, reservations, calendar management, contact database, etc. as requested.
- Create and maintain various spreadsheets in excel.
- Assist Associate with creating and maintaining broker mailing lists/databases for mass mailings.
- Maintain filing systems including creation, printing, labeling, copying, scanning.
- Support Property Management team with payables, vendors, tenant inquiries/issues, certificates of insurance, etc.
- Oversee maintenance of the office and equipment; provide a safe, clean and organized office space.
- Order, stock and maintain supplies needed throughout office, including kitchen items; Coordinate and maintain office supply orders and inventory and restocking.
- Populate research results from Xceligent and assist in any further research needs
- Assist at other off-site management offices upon request with needs such as filing, organization, payables, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org