Our client in North Austin is looking for a Lien Operations Team Lead! This position is fully on-site.
The Lien Operations Team Lead will be responsible for supervising 4-7 Case Analysts that are resolving liens in the Mass Tort Lien Resolution Department. We are looking for a process oriented person capable of understanding the protocols and goals of various operations teams.
Knowledge / Skills
- Ensuring manual correspondence requests are accurately and timely submitted by CAs to agencies as needed;
- Ensuring error-free and timely submissions are made by CAs to agencies each month
- Creating and testing QC checklists as needed to ensure error-free work product;
- Contributing to process improvements on team by requesting technology enhancements, coordinating with internal teams to create Excel or SQL tools to assist in work, and developing methodologies to ensure that liens in court move timely and that liens where we are waiting on a response from an agency receive regular and aggressive follow up
- Developing comprehensive training guide materials for team to streamline on-boarding;
- Handling all elements of human resources for direct reports, including but not limited to: hiring, performance reviews, performance improvement plans, ongoing counseling regarding areas of improvement and career development, and terminations;
- Communicating with internal teams and managers to ensure appropriate prioritization of work and to communicate labor needs;
- Ensuring timely uploading of inbound information into proprietary database and ensuring that QC checklists are followed and appropriate notes are made by CAs;
- Have good organizational skills and the ability to pay attention to detail and accuracy.
- Be cognizant of time zone differences between domestic and India based teams to organize training and feedback calls.
- Work well in fast-paced and changing environments, managing large data sets.
- Have excellent interpersonal, listening, and problem-solving skills.
- Accept and actively solicit feedback.
- Can manage, multi-task, and organize separate workflows.
- Apply critical thinking with your analytical skills.
- Have the ability to work independently and with others in a team environment, especially with a team in India.
- Are professional and strong with both oral and written communication.
- Typing skills of 45+ WPM with above average spelling, grammar, and diction skills.
- Have proficient computer skills, including but not limited to Word, Excel, and Outlook, Expert Excel User (V-Look Ups, Pivot Tables), SQL knowledge is a plus, Zoom.
- Ability to be discrete and maintain high levels of confidentiality.
This position is fully on-site.
- Legal/insurance background is not required, but is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com