Our team is looking to bring on a Customer Service Representative:
- Provides front-line service to sales reps and customers; provides answers to basic product questions, documentation of potential complaints and comments as well problem resolution.
- Receives and processes sales orders from field sales reps as well as customers; includes computer data entry of orders and invoicing
- Handles returns and defective merchandise by determining proper course of action and implementing action; processes returns within established company guidelines.
- Monitors replacement orders and contacts customers for timely return.
- Processes orders from entry into the computer system through invoicing.
- Maintains customer files.
- Acts as liaison to field sales reps to include supplying sales reps with equipment and written documentation as needed as well as tracking demo equipment inventory.
- Verifies product quotations submitted by sales reps for accuracy.
- Processes customer repair loaners. Verifies that equipment ordered is complete and that shipment dates are adequate.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com