Our client in Round Rock, Texas is looking to hire a Service Billing Administrator! We are looking for a candidate with heavy processing experience. The Service Billing Administrator will ensure timely processing of service tickets and communicate across departments and maintain an extremely organized work area.
Competitive Benefits upon conversion: Medical/Dental/Vision, 401k plan with 5% company match, Two weeks paid vacation, Paid holidays, Paid sick leave
Short/Long term disability paid by company, Life insurance paid by company and more!
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Billing service tickets
- Process and code receipts (credit card, checks, cash)
- Meet regularly with the managers to provide updates on billings and issues
- Work with service and accounting departments to correct any billing issues
- Must meet weekly/monthly deadlines and ensure that all information/billings are entered accurately
- Communicate and coordinate effectively with service departments
- Must have at least 1 year of service billing experience preferably in a high-volume environment.
- Must be able to prioritize tasks, maintain an organized work area, and meet required deadlines.
- Must have effective verbal and written skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; especially, Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Prefer service billing experience in construction or HVAC.
- Prefer at least associate degree or higher; must have a high school diploma.
- Ability to solve issues based on solid data analysis and well-developed critical thinking skills.
- Experience with Sage Accounting Software and/or Service Titan is a plus!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org