We are seeking exceptional Customer Service Representatives for our client in Houston, Texas.
- Build relationships by providing exceptional customer service and increasing brand exposure through informative conversations
- Have a thorough understanding of all products and services offered to be able to create targeted recommendations based on the customer's wants and needs
- Ensure brand loyalty by handling consumer complaints or issues with poise and professionalism and be able to deliver timely solutions
- Provide timely estimates and product information to clients via phone and overcome objections
- At least 1-2 years of experience customer service with high call volume experience preferred
- Undeniable work ethic with a track record of proven high performance
- Must be a proven relationship builder with exceptional social skills and the ability to positively influence groups of people
- The kind of person who responds and follows through by responding to emails, calls, inquiries, and requests immediately
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org