We are currently seeking a highly organized Contract Analyst to support our retail energy client. The ideal candidate will have experience in the retail energy industry, a solid understanding of contracts analysis, processing & procedures, and a commitment to delivering high-quality support to our contracts team.
- Receive and upload information into automated contract systems.
- Close all types of contracts and prepare the closeout file accordingly.
- Contact contractors as needed to obtain required documentation.
- Fill out a completion checklist to track and document closeout actions.
- Review documents submitted by contractors for accuracy and completeness.
- Obtain required documents
- Minimum of a high school diploma
- Must be able to report onsite for a hybrid schedule
- Minimum of three (3) years contracting with experience in general contract closeout procedures.
- A bachelor's degree can be substituted for 2 years of experience combined with 1 year of on-the-job experience to meet the minimum qualification of 3 years (total) contracting experience
- Must possess knowledge of general procedures for contract closeout
- Skilled at using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook Mail, Microsoft Edge, and Adobe Acrobat, Sales Force
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com