Ultimate Staffing is seeking an experienced Admin/Executive Assistant to support our professional services client near the Galleria in Houston.
Job Duties Include
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive's behalf
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records
- Performing minor accounting duties
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary
- Answering phone calls in a polite and professional manner
- Managing customers, vendors, and third parties before directing them to the appropriate department
- Managing the executive's calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Ad hoc reporting
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree or 2 years relevant work experience
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Intermediate MS Word and Excel
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org