Date Posted: 9/19/2023Apply Now
Seeking a Construction Project Assistant with experience in the electrical construction industry (field work) for an Irvine based company. Knowledge and experience with AutoCAD and/or BlueBeam required. Estimating background a plus. Great company with growth opportunity!
Direct Hire role
Pay: Based on experience
Full time In Office role
Administering electrical construction projects under the PM and PE:
* Assist PM with admin task relating to projects
* Assist in generating of POs and tracking to budgets
* Formulating Change Orders, chasing approval and updating Logs·
* Participate in monthly billings and coordinating with accounts department
* Gather and Disburse information to and from the office, field and clients.
* Track all purchases and deliveries keeping the project schedule in mind.
* Assist the Project Manager & Field Staff in all phases and aspects of the project.
* Develop critical relationships with clients, vendors, fellow subcontractors and site personnel
* Attend job walks and inspections
* Carry out tasks as required by Project Manager
* Experience in Electrical Construction industry a plus.
* Experience in estimating and costing a plus.
* MS Office proficient with excel as an absolute requirement
* Experience with AutoCAD, Bluebeam and other construction software tools required
* Knowledge and experience of Construction Projects
* Will be based on ability and experience in estimating and costing
If you are interested please apply or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Construction Project Assistant position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.