Ultimate Staffing is looking for an Inventory Control Manager in the St. Louis area. The Inventory Control Manager will ensure that all inventory items are properly identified and readily accessible in accordance with the organization's inventory cycle.
Job Title: Inventory Control Manager
Location: St. Louis, MO
Schedule: Mon - Fri Days
Compensation: Based on Experience, $50,000 - $75,000
- Executes daily inventory analysis; identifies and resolves discrepancies and problems.
- Oversees stock item master, identifying incorrect descriptions and stock numbers.
- Locates items that may have incorrect locations or stock numbers to assist order processors.
- Communicates with Purchasing Department as needed regarding new items, changes of location, counts, etc.
- Ensures milestones and goals are met.
- Ensures adherence to approved budget.
- Performs and assists with general maintenance and cleanup of warehouse.
- Operates forklift as needed.
- Performs additional related duties as assigned.
- Hires and trains Inventory Control staff.
- Oversees the job assignments and activities of Inventory Control staff.
- Collaborates with warehouse managers to provide performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
Education and Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Thorough understanding of inventory policies and procedures.
- At least five years of experience in a related area required.
- At least one year of supervisory experience preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org