Office, Administrative, Customer Service, Human Resources, and Manufacturing/Production
Date Posted: 5/26/2023Apply Now
* Perform incoming inspection of raw materials.
* Perform in-process inspection of labels and subassemblies.
* Perform in-process and/or Final inspection of finished goods.
* Accurately document the results of all inspection and testing performed.
* Perform QA inventory transactions (product accountability) for all quarantined and released materials.
* Provide support to Manufacturing when required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Quality Associate position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.