Bilingual Spanish Customer Service Representative
We are seeking an individual with varied interests into customer service, order processing, inventory management, and other sales and marketing activities. The individual will interface internally with operations and sales team members and externally with partners, clients, vendors, etc.
Bilingual Spanish Customer Service Representative Tasks:
- Follow and maintain processes for customer service, order processing, collections and invoicing using advanced excel skill set. Work on process improvement for better efficiency.
- With high process orientation, assist other teams with data metrics using different tools including excel.
- Updating dashboard for on-time delivery and providing a correct picture of customer orders to other teams.
- Responsible for receiving, entering and monitoring customer orders.
- Tracks progress of all orders and provide information to customers regarding open orders, shipping and invoicing.
- Coordinates shipping and logistics with shipping team members.
- Manages and tracks inventory levels for finished goods. Maintains sample inventory and sends samples as requested.
- Facilitates daily database maintenance on assigned accounts utilizing Peachtree accounting system and Excel to maintain all customer and supplier information.
- Purchasing finished goods from internal and external vendors.
- Assists with customer invoicing, accounts receivable and collection calls and metrics reporting.
- Assist with documentation for the transportation of international freight for Import & Export shipments. Ensures all documentation & declarations are accurate and in compliance with regulations/trade agreements.
- Build quotations, work on pricing for repeat orders from customers.
- Assist in preparation of marketing material, like brochures and flyers and help in trade shows.
- Build relationships with customers and solve issues and questions, and work with internal and external stakeholders.
Bilingual Spanish Customer Service Qualifications required Qualifications:
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in related field
- 4+ years Customer Service Experience in a Manufacturing environment
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
- High Process Orientation - Experience in process improvement
- High problem solving and analytical skills
- Preferred Technical/math aptitude.
- Ability to convert measurements from English to Metric and convert currencies.
- Familiarity with Domestic and International Freight
- Familiarity with Bookkeeping System
- Strong Organizational and Time Management Skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible, highly independent and enjoys hands on learning
- Eagerness to learn and accept challenges
- Social confidence, ability to be a good team player and high adaptability to various environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com