RECEPTIONIST - Immediate Position
Hours: M-Friday 9am-5:30pm
Pay: 17.00 hr.
Location: Minneapolis MN
Benefits: Medical Benefits,401k, PTO, Paid Holidays
How to Apply: please apply directly to this position including your updated resume with most recent job history included.
Recruiter Kim G
- Greets, welcomes, and directs clients appropriately notifying company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Doing quality assurance audits and tracking quality assurance report distribution.
- Distribution of quality reports to the required team members.
- Payroll Processing
- Sorting and distributing incoming mail, ordering supplies and general maintenance of office equipment.
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 1-2 years of experience in a receptionist role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office
- Must be able to work with a diverse group of clients.
- Background check required
: Receptionist, Front Desk, Customer Service, Answering Phones, Data Entry, Communication Skills, Microsoft Office, Clerical Skills, Detail Oriented, Scheduling
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com