We were voted one of the Best Place to Work by the MSP Business Journal! Searching for a motivated individual to join our team.
**MUST have experience in insurance industry*
Sales experience is a huge plus but not required!
- Study and complete a training program for the first 1-2 weeks of employment to attain your health, life and accident licensure.
- Complete and pass the licensing exams - they pay you during the training period & for the exams!
- B2B account management duties with expectation to upsell when appropriate
- Provide unique and creative solutions to agents (overcoming objections when they arise).
- Outbound calls to agents to identify unquoted opportunities.
- Inform agents about new products & encourage sales activity.
- Renewing business & encouraging the sale of additional lines of business.
- Handle issues involving group members, agents, carriers and administrators.
- Support account executives in calling campaigns and arranging promotional materials.
- Own and manage client relationships and set up contracting.
- Associates for Bachelors degree required!
- **MUST have experience in insurance industry*
- Sales experience is a huge plus but not required!
- Sales oriented mind set, motivated and thrive in an intense, fast-paced, high-performance atmosphere.
- Enjoy people, building rapport, and being on the phone.
- Bilingual Spanish/English is a plus!
Medical, Dental, Vision, & LTD, PTO - 15 days each calendar year + paid holidays, 401k with 4% company match
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com