We are searching for a Medical Biller to join our team!
- Responsible for activities involved with medical billing
- Responsible for communication with patients and referral sources in order to schedule necessary appointments
- Submission of the claim to medical claims to federal, state and private insurance
- Track payments for assigned claims, and follow-up as necessary
- Keep records through completing detailed data entry
- Coordinate A/R collections
- Identify and correct billing issues and work collaboratively across different teams
- 1+ years of previous experience in a medical billing or collections
- 1+ year of experience in the medical / healthcare industry
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office
- Location: Maplewood - in office!
Pay: $22/hhr-$24/hr + annual bonus
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com