We are a company in the health care industry searching for an intake specialist / receptionist to perform a variety of administrative tasks! MUST have medical admin / front desk experience to be considered.
Skills & Requirements
- Serve as the first business contact for our clients (over the phone and in person)
- Coordinating intakes, conducting authorizations, verifying insurance, and provide exceptional customer service to clients
- Answering all calls and routing them to the correct department
- Schedule appointments, collecting co-pays, checking in clients and entering client information into the database system
- Administering packets and checking eligibility
- Acting as a liaison between staff, all site locations, and outside agencies
- Scanning, faxing, and copying insurance information
- Coordinating client schedules, appointments, and transportation for treatment
- Monitor, order and replenish office supplies as needed.
- 1-3 years of medical administrative experience required (behavioral health or chemical tendency environment is a plus
- 1+ years of insurance verification and eligibility preferred
- Must be detail oriented and likes structure
- Experince using medical software system prefer
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalency
- Proficiency in and knowledge of Microsoft applications (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) and the internet.
: 7:30am-4:00pm or 8:30am-5:00pm Monday-Friday
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org