Position Title: Logistics Coordinator
- Working closely with sales and finance department
- Process sales orders that available for shipment meeting all customer requirements;
- Package goods for shipment to ensure safe arrival of the product to the customer site;
- Process customer payments and shipping charges where applicable;
- Process shipping documentation, including export paperwork as necessary, using visual compliance website;
- Maintain accurate inventory in finished goods warehouse;
- Accurately receive and log incoming material shipments i.e. purchase orders, repair orders;
- Create Certificate of Compliance (CoCs) and other required shipping receiving reports and records;
- Coordinate and communicate effectively with business development, production, and repair station personnel
- Associate's Degree is preferred
- 1-3 years of order entry, customer service, or administrative work in a professional work environment
- Logistics experience is a plus!
- Proficiency with MS Office is required
- Knowledge of ERP systems, UPS WorldShip, FedEx Ship Manager, and DHL is a plus!
- Must be a self starter, driven, and have attention to detail
- Pay range: $23-25/hr
- Schedule: M-F, flexible hours (must hit 8 hours a day )
- Location: In office- Eden Prairie, MN
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com