MATERIALS PLANNING ANALYST III
Shift: M-F 7am - 4pm
Pay Rate: $42/hr.
Location: Plymouth, MN
- Materials Planning Teams are responsible for the plans, schedules, and monitoring of the movement of material through the production cycle.
- They determine quantity and order date for materials to meet production or engineering schedules, initiate purchase, or production requisitions compliant with supply agreements, and develop the schedule to be used in the production facility based on forecasts and historical analysis.
- The Team develops specifications for new contract orders as well as forecasts and plans for labor requirements.
- They provide timely and accurate information on supplier performance and may be asked to participate in higher level supplier performance reviews with the strategic sourcing team.
- They also monitor cost, schedule, and scope of assigned subcontracts to assure best quality at best value.
- At least 1-2 years previous experience as Production Scheduler or Planner!
- Basic Excel Skills Required
- ERP (SAP preferred) skills - BONUS.
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com