Customer Service Representative
Do you love building positive customer experiences while receiving, investigating, processing, and responding to customer inquiries? We have the position for you!! Here are the details:
Onsite-Appleton, WI area
M-F training 7:30am-4:00pm, Day shift schedule following training
Start Date 4/24/23
Contract to Permanent
Great growth opportunities
- Responds to customers inquiries and follows through to completion accurately and within customer timeframe.
- Resolvesdifficult customer situations in a professional manner.
- Receives and Processes customer requests for order processing, documents and form, status of orders, and cancellations.
- May assist sales team and solicit sale of new or additional products or services where applicable.
- Support and follow all company safety policies and procedures.
- 1-3 years customer service-related work experience.
- Data entry and keyboarding experience.
- Ability to key alpha/numeric data accurately.
- Ability to perform business math calculations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills and ability to resolve discrepancies.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks.
To learn more about this opportunity, contact email@example.com, TODAY!!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org