Office, Administrative, Customer Service, Human Resources, and Manufacturing/Production
Date Posted: 3/24/2023Apply Now
GREAT ROLE! Lake Forest/Irvine area! $20hr! Temp to Hire Monday to Friday
· Provide excellent customer service to all clients and facilitate completion of service requests in a timely manner
· Manage, organize, and update work orders as needed
· Coordinate and follow up with company Project Managers and vendors to ensure work order completion
· Maintain and develop existing and new vendor relationships by establishing preferred vendors
· Serves as liaison with contractors on any problems concerning service repairs
· Complete other administrative duties as assigned
· Excellent oral and written communication skills reflecting strong customer service via email and telephone.
· Able to succeed in a fast-paced environment
· Able to work independently by exercising good judgment and problem-solving skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office; including Word, Outlook, and Excel includes typing with speed and accuracy
· Knowledge of and ability to operate standard office equipment efficiently
· Ability to maintain confidentiality and discern sensitive issues
· Able to use time effectively and multitask
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: The successful candidate must have a minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Administrative Assistant position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.