Looking to hire an entry level medical device assembler for an amazing company located in San Clemente, CA.
This company is looking for goal drive, enthusiastic individuals to join their team. If you are interested, please apply ASAP to be considered!
As a manufacturing technician, you will work in a clean room and help assemble the product.
Level 1: $19/hour (no medical device experience)
Level 2: $21/hour (3 years medical device experience)
Schedule: Mon-Fri 6:00 AM-2:30PM
- 5-10 minute drive to the beach
- Great company culture
- Opportunity for growth into other levels
- Awesome training and support from team
- Great overtime!
Builds and prepares components, subassemblies and top level assemblies, completes documentation and data input into an MRP system.Responsibilities: Component Assembly, Cleaning and Packaging
- Performs processing and assembly of components in accordance with documented specifications and procedures.
- Cleans components and sub-assemblies as required.
- Packages and labels finished product.
- Uses Microsoft Word, Excel, CATSWeb and Expandable to open and close jobs, complete document reviews, training, check inventory, and create forecasts.
Level 1: no medical device experience, 1 year of work experience (preferred in production, manufacturing, warehouse, etc.)
Level 2: 2-3 years medical device experienceEducation:
High school graduate, some college preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com