Ultimate Staffing is looking for a Technical Support Engineer for our manufacturing company in Elk Grove, IL.
*DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY
Working in a team environment, responsible for providing technical support, following up on that support and working to expand sales through sales activities with new or existing accounts and expanding our customer base through lead follow up.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide technical support to customers on selecting and sizing products based on application needs, writing sample and troubleshooting programs, providing technical data and information, and troubleshooting problems, by phone, email and chat;
- Helps customers to become familiar with the company's products and services;
- Review customer drawings, plans, and other customer documents to develop and prepare cost estimates and recommended products;
- Follow up previous technical support activity to continue to build relationship and determine new sales opportunities;
- Successfully develop account lists and if needed, hands off accounts to Inside Sales for further follow up and development;
- Provide customer service regarding price, delivery, RMA coordination and resolve customer complaints;
- May visit accounts, based on need, to further qualify, develop and evaluate potential;
- May attend trade shows, seminars and motion an motor fairs;
- Provide the Marketing Department information and feedback from customers.
- May support and coordinate local sales promotions such as direct mailers, email blasts, motion and motor fairs, etc.
- May Support distributions sales growth via trainings, and support;
- May provide training to employees as required.
- Use CRM daily to record / report customer information in a timely manner.
- Contributes to providing monthly reports.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function assigned satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree (B. S.) of Engineering or Engineering Technology
- 1-2 years of related experience.
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Good computer skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org