We are a small warehouse seeking an experienced inventory coordinator to assist with our warehouse.
- Coordinates maintenance of inventory of supplies, equipment and materials for company departments.
- Orders and maintains adequate inventory of supplies, equipment and materials.
- Contacts vendors to ensure on- time delivery of ordered materials.
- Surveys vendors to ensure purchases comply with policies, regulations and good purchasing practices.
- Documents inventory by utilizing a log or computer database.
- Receives supplies, equipment and materials, marks prices and stocks inventory facility.
- Maintains organization and cleanliness in stockroom.
- Ensures incoming materials are inspected against orders for correctness, quantity, type and damages.
- Arranges for return of defective materials.
- Distributes supplies, materials and equipment to the unit's offices and facilities as appropriate.
- Prepares necessary paperwork to ensure proper billing.
- Maintains current inventory records of materials in stockroom and on order.
- Prepares inventory reports and distributes to appropriate personnel.
- Performs a variety of clerical or back office duties as needed.
- 6+ months in inventory or retail stockroom experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com