We're looking for an HR Generalist to join the Team!
What you'll do:
- Serve as a point of contact to team members, answer questions, and help employees navigate all aspects of HR.
- Partner with and support HR Business Partners to drive the team's talent strategy and organizational change.
- Support in the delivery of HR programs and processes related to workforce planning, employee engagement, performance reviews, promotion process, talent development, and overall talent management.
- Collaborate with HR Generalists, Talent Operations, HRIS and other cross-functional team members on developing processes and iterating on existing ones to create greater efficiency.
- Handle internal movement and departures working alongside cross functional partners and headcount changes.
- Run ad-hoc and regular reporting (headcount, terminations, new hires, promotions, etc.)
- Partner with managers on performance management and mentoring conversations.
- Manage employee relations matters and be responsible for full cycle processes through to resolution and escalate as needed.
- Administer employee changes in Workday in partnership HRIS Team.
- Maintain and update internal HR documentation, including transfer/promotion letters and immigration postings.
- Remain up to date on local employment legislation and compliance.
- Model and reinforce our cultural values of being smart, kind, and creative!
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience supporting an HR agenda, employee relations topics, and culture building initiatives
- An innovative problem solver who is proactive and loves to get things done
- Strong interpersonal skills, good intuition, and the ability to communicate to all levels of the organization
- Ability to prioritize workload, balance multiple tasks at once, and solid attention to detail
- Proficiency in Mac and Google applications especially with Sheets, Slides, and Docs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience
- 2+ years of relevant HR work experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com