Ultimate Staffing is looking for a legal assistant to support our client in Baltimore County!
Your day may look like this:
We will need you to have the following:
- Conducting pre-claim investigations, legal research, and initial case assessments.
- Assisting attorneys with drafting pleadings, motions, and appellate documents and filing them with the respective court.
- Assisting attorneys with interrogatories and other discovery requests.
- Assisting attorneys with creating legal agreements, letters of intent, conducting due diligence reviews, drafting purchase agreements, and more.
- Creating resource and news content (in video and written form) for clients and prospective clients.
- Interacting with clients and opposing counsel.
- Administrative tasks, such as managing schedules, overseeing office operations, and handling incoming inquiries.
- Providing support to internal departments, including HR, Finance, and Marketing. This can include tasks such as managing billing, organizing confidential employee documents, and assisting with marketing efforts.
- +1 years of paralegal experience.
- Associate's degree or other relevant certification in paralegal studies.
- Knowledge of legal motions, discovery, evidence, litigation documentation, court rules and procedures, practices, etc.
- Knowledge of transactional matters, due diligence, purchase agreements, etc.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple deadlines in a challenging environment.
- Strong writing and communication skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Willingness to take on new, challenging, and unique tasks.
- Hardworking, innovative, and detail oriented.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org