Position Title: Human Resources Office Administrator
Office Administrative Duties:
- Interview/hire as well as any terminations that may arise.
- Benefits review and implementation for our medical and dental plans.
- Ensure the company is following current employment regulations/laws.
- Answer employee questions regarding benefits.
- Work with marketing vendors and update company website.
- Work with the VP of Operations on the unlawful detainer process (evictions).
- Submit files to company attorneys and follow up throughout the entire eviction process.
- Work with third-party vendor on Utility Management and billing.
- Assist in answering phones.
- Assist with any special projects.
- At least 1 year of HR experience
- Able to work in a small office and work independently.
- Experience with Rent Manager software plus but not required.
- Property Management industry experience is a bonus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Bilingual a plus
- Pay range: $28-30/hour DOE
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Location: 100% on site (St. Paul)
- Type: Direct Hire
- Medical, Dental, Vision (50% or $300, whichever is greater, employer paid premium)
- Simple IRA, company match 3%
- 8 Paid holidays
- PTO after 60 days
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com