Position Title: Community Manager
- Leasing units, including showing apartments, resident screening and follow up.
- Collecting amounts due from tenants and preparing bank deposits
- Scheduling and supervising outside vendors.
- Reviewing and approving invoices.
- Overseeing the maintenance of the property, including supervision of maintenance staff.
- Frequent and effective interaction with the Property Manager and management office.
- Supervising a staff of 5.
- Provide a high level of customer service.
- Maintain positive tenant relations.
- Providing support to the Community Manager
- Maintaining professional appearance of office
- At least 4 years of leasing/managerial experience required.
- Able to work in a small office and work independently.
- Experience with Rent Manager software
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Bilingual a plus
- Pay range: $60k-75k DOE
- Schedule: Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm and Friday 9am-4pm; will need to work the first or last Saturday of the month from 9am-1pm
- Location: 100% on site (St. Paul)
- Type: Direct Hire
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com