We are seeking a Medical Device Assembler to become an integral part of our team! This position is integral in the processing of raw materials, cleaning of components, assembly of product, and packaging of product. This includes the completion of required documentation as required. In addition to the Production responsibilities, there will be other activities required that support Shipping, Clinical, Product Development, Research & Development, departments as needed.
- Monday-Friday 6:00AM-2:30PM
- Long term temp
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Level 1: no medical device experience
- Level 2: 3+ years medical device experience
Qualifications:Knowledge, Skills and Abilities for the Medical Device Assembler:
- Component Assembly, Cleaning and Packaging:The Medical Device Assembler performs assembly of components in accordance with documented specifications and procedures. Updates documentation as required to define processes. Packages and labels finished product. Cleans components and sub-assemblies as required.
- Documentation, In-process Inspection and Preventive Maintenance:Medical Device Assembler performs in-process inspection of manufactured assemblies and sub-assemblies as well as finished products in accordance with specification criteria outlined in applicable SOPs. Performs routine PM on specific equipment and documents for department manager review/approval.
- Facilities/Other Duties:Additional other duties and projects as required to facilitate Production, Engineering, Clinical and Quality Assurance goals and objectives. Coordinate the daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly preventative maintenance with approved vendors, collect certificates, and complete documentation for department manager review/approval.
- Plus if you have medical device, clean room, or SOP experience
- Detail oriented with the ability to work in a clean room environment.
- Ability to work with and assemble small, precision parts under a microscope.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks precisely and consistently.
- Record all traceability information and inventory movement transactions accurately.
- Ability to read and comprehend safety rules, operating and maintenance instruction, procedures manuals, and specifications.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com