The Sales Admin performs a variety of administrative activities to support the sales department. The Sales Admin is responsible for ensuring the smooth flow of information and follow-up for existing and prospective customers.
- Processing sales leads.
- Phone contacts to enhance the efforts of the sales staff as needed.
- Processing sales data, sales progress reports, and other sales-related records and reports.
- Data entry to track the delivery of sales literature, product samples, and other necessary services to customers as directed by the sales staff or management.
- Performs the duties of international shipping of sales support literature and customer orders under the direction of the department supervisor
- Answer calls, convey messages, and monitors the flow of e-mail.
- Answers routine product questions and directs questions to appropriate personnel when necessary.
- Performs other duties as required and assigned.
- Excellent telephone skills and computer knowledge with proficiency in database management and MS Office experience required.
- Demonstrated proficiency in composing written communications.
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities.
- Resourceful, well-organized, highly dependable, efficient, and detail-oriented.
- High level of experience operating in an ERP system.
Pay and Schedule:
- East Valley
- 100% in office
- $22-$24/hr - DOE
- Monday - Friday - 8am-5pm
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com