Seeking a temporary Marketing Assistant for Monterey Park, CA:
Location: On-site in Monterey Park, CA
- Provide support to marketing department.
- Execute marketing strategy.
- Work with marketing team to manage brand and marketing initiatives.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns.
- Perform market and client research.
- Create reports on marketing performance.
- Maintain schedules for marketing initiatives.
- Assist with social media and website content.
- Plan and attend company events.
- Organize and manage marketing collateral.
- 1-3 years experience in marketing or equivalent education required.
- Associate or bachelor's degree in marketing, business or a related field a plus
- Familiarity with social media, social networking, email marketing and search engines
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong writing and copy-editing abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level of organization and attention to detail
If you are interested in this opportunity, email Alexis at Achristianson@ultimatestaffing.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com