We are currently seeking an experience E-Commerce Account Manager for a large client of ours in Pomona, and Chino CA. The ideal candidate must come from an E-Commerce background, and be willing to undertake aggressive sales strategy to continue development of client sales while maintaining strong relationships with current E-Commerce platforms/vendors, driving the company to meet their long term goals in sales and growth.
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday; 8am-5pm
Pay: $25.00 - 35.00/hour + DOE
- Improve and increase our E-commerce sales, maintain outstanding rating and ranking on all marketplaces.
- Maintain, optimize, and improve our listings on the various marketplaces (title, description, images, reviews, prices, product specs, customer questions, etc.) to increase product ranking and sales.
- Monitor and analyze KPIs (visits, conversation rate, ROI, cost analysis, return rate, etc.)
- Proactively research online marketplaces to ensure accuracy and delivery of our content, while continuously looking at ways to improve our brand position.
- Communicate effectively both internally and externally to meet customer needs and expectations.
- Identify new digital trends and applications that can increase brand awareness and sales.
- Additional duties will be assigned as needed.
Please email your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- 3+ years' experience with Amazon, Costco and Wayfair Marketplace account management, maintaining a high level of seller performance for good account health
- Drop shipping experience is highly desirable.
- Motivated, detail-oriented, creative and problem resolving ability.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- E-Commerce Industry experience is required, Outdoor products sales experience is preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org