Due to an ongoing need and growth in the Portland Metro area, our Ultimate Staffing team is looking to connect with candidates that have experience working as a HR Coordinator. We partner with various organizations in the Portland/Vancouver area, and assist them with finding top talent for their open positions and growing teams. If you are actively exploring new opportunities and would like some help navigating the job market, then let's connect!
Job Title: HR Coordinator
Pay Range: $24-$28 per hour
Type: Contract, Temporary, Temporary to Hire, and Direct Hire
- Minimum 1-2 years working of previous HR experience
- Bachelors Degree and/or HR certification is preferred
- Strong understanding of HR policies and procedures, including labor laws such as FMLA, FLSA, ADA, etc.
- Comfortable with recruitment processes and facilitating onboarding
- Comfortable understanding of benefits administration and payroll
- HRIS systems and managing employee data
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationships
- A self-starter with a strong work ethic, with effective time-management skills
If you check off these boxes and would like to learn more, please send your resume directly to email@example.com. We look forward to connecting and helping you in your job search!
Ultimate Staffing is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest, privately held staffing companies in the country, with locations across the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all industry's top awards for -- The Best Staffing Firm to Work for, The Best Staffing Firm to Temp for, and the Best in Client Service. We get to make life better for the people we serve, and we create remarkable experiences every day.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org