Office, Administrative, Customer Service, Human Resources, and Manufacturing/Production
Date Posted: 3/17/2023Apply Now
Our client is seeking a full time Office Manager to become part of the team. The Office Manager is responsible for
organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and
efficiency. The Office Manager will also support the leadership team based in the Midwest Office located in the Detroit
***This position will start on Tuesday 3/18 or Wednesday 3/17*** Schedule is: Mon-Thurs 8am-5pm & Fri 9am-3pm *** Paid every Friday!
* Travel planning and calendar management
* Coordinate meetings and minutes on behalf of the leadership team
* Organize meetings and lunches as requested
* Coordinate staff events
* Manage office budget
* Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
* Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
* Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
* Monitor logbook/issue visitor badges
* Perform other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
* Weekly mailings to various communities
* Maintain business contacts and vendors. Review contracts to ensure competitive pricing.
* Review invoicing (office supplies, equipment, furniture etc.) and perform approvals in 3rd party systems
* Organize orientation of new staff members and office space set up
* Manage staff needs such as; supplies, badges, phones, and computer need
* Serve as liaison to building management company
* Maintain and upkeep office equipment and furniture
* Maintaining the office condition and arranging necessary repairs
* liaise with IT specialists to resolve problems
* handle customer inquiries and complaints
* Organizing the office layout and ordering stationery and equipment
* Other duties as assigned by manager or executive staff
* Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills
* Problem solving, decision making, planning and organization abilities
* Exhibit strong verbal and written communication skills; solid PC skills with Microsoft applications
* Attention to detail, high level of accuracy, multi-tasking and capable of meeting deadlines
* Team player with the ability to collaborate ideas
* Knowledge of business, clerical and management principles, procedures and practices
***Please email resume to Mbailey@ultimatestaffing.com***
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Office Manager position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.