Office, Administrative, Customer Service, Human Resources, and Manufacturing/Production
Date Posted: 3/17/2023Apply Now
We are seeking for a Customer Service Representative for Lenexa, KS area.
Work Schedule - 4 weeks of training 9AM- 6PM CST
After training M-Th 11a - 8p, & Friday 9a - 6p CST
Pay rate $21.21/hr Bilingual $22.21/hr
* Efficiently responds and communicates with clients to understand and service their needs via inbound calls, emails, and chat.
* Effectively analyzes customer data to make appropriate recommendations and problem resolutions.
* Resolves product or service concerns by clarifying the customer's problem; determining the cause; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
* Demonstrates excellent customer service by facilitating positive long-term relationships and a high potential for repeat business.
* Builds rapport with clients and effectively diffuses conflict and opposition.
* Successful achievement of minimum monthly individual and team goals set by department i.e. quality and productivity.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Committed to meeting quality standards in processing customer adjustments.
* Associate degree preferred or equivalence in comparable job experience.
* Minimum of 2 years customer service experience preferably in a call center environment.
Skills & Abilities:
* Excellent oral and written communication skills particularly with telephone communications.
* Excellent listening ability.
* Intermediate math skills calculating interest rates and percentages as well as balancing spreadsheets for accounting purposes.
* Intermediate knowledge of MS Office and general computer navigation.
* Strong negotiation skills with the ability to close a sale. Customer Service Contact Center Agent
Customer Service Agent
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
* Ability to follow protocol, policies and procedures.
* Acts with integrity, maintains confidentiality, interacts with others professionally and respectfully, promotes harmony in the workplace. Physical Requirements:
* Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Customer Service Agent- Direct Hire position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.