Office, Administrative, Customer Service, Human Resources, and Manufacturing/Production
Date Posted: 3/17/2023Apply Now
We are seeking for a Collections Representative for Lenexa, KS area.
Work Schedule - 4 weeks of training 9AM- 6PM CST
After training M-Th 11a - 8p, & Friday 9a - 6p CST
Pay rate $17/hr + Bonus
You will keep records of collections and status of accounts. You will be responsible for meeting goals and objectives of calls per hour and revenue goals. You must be a customer service-oriented team player with collections experience, a client service attitude and a strong work ethic. You must be able to adapt to a fast-paced environment with energy, enthusiasm, drive and determination. Excellent communication, listening and negotiation skills are essential for this position. You must be dedicated, goal oriented, and able to communicate with customers in an understanding and sympathetic manner to motivate and help consumers make plans to pay back their debt
* Must deliver a great 'customer experience' when speaking to customers with past due accounts
* Detailed note taker to capture consumer conversation and payment arrangements
* Strong telephone negotiation skills to help customers correct payment delinquencies
* Strong ability to evaluate Consumer's financial situation and make helpful suggestions to resolve account
* Ability to consistently achieve or exceed monthly collection goals with proven track record within the industry.
* Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
* Accurately comply with company guidelines and procedures
* Work as an individual contributor and as part of the team to achieve business/organizational goals
* Bachelor's degree or some college preferred
* Minimum 2 years of collection experience
Skills & Abilities:
* Relevant work experience in sales or customer service a plus
* Excellent and professional communication skills, verbal (speaking as well as listening) and written
* Must be computer proficient and have experience working with and learning multiple systems
* Skilled in basic mathematics
* Ability to work flexible hours - business hours are 7am - 8pm M-F; 8am-12pm S
* Must be punctual and dependable
* Bilingual English/Spanish skills a plus in certain areas
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Payment Solution Representative - Direct Hire position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.