Position Title: Commercial Insurance & Property Tax Specialist
- Primary contact for all commercial insurance and property tax related questions.
- Responsible for weekly reporting to internal team and external customers.
- Monitor insurance vendors and property tax vendors for compliance with investor guidelines.
- Execute account resolutions according to investor specifications.
- Accurate data entry and note taking capabilities.
- Monitor timely payment of non-escrow items, understanding of coverage, co-insurance, and property/loss payee clauses.
- 1+ years of experience in commercial loan lending
- Knowledge of key commercial and real estate lending concepts and terminology.
- Knowledge of various functions of Property and Liability Insurance, Flood Insurance, Wind/Earthquake Insurance, etc.
- Knowledge pertaining to property tax due dates across the United States and monitoring that property taxes for various lenders are current at all times.
- Pay range: $21 - $23/hr
- Schedule: Monday - Friday / 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Location: 100% in office (hybrid options possibly down the road)
- Anthem BCBS Package including Health, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance and a 24/7 dedicated nurse line.
- 401k eligibility
- Holiday pay accrual
- Annual Bonus eligibility and more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com