Full Job Description
We're looking for a results-driven/highly motivated sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. We will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability. Training and development are provided.
- West Palm Beach based Real Estate Trust is seeking an Acquisitions Agent who is a proven inside sales professional.
- Our Acquisitions Agents interact with a variety of sellers in acquiring their properties through our own internal lead based system.
- We are looking for overachievers, driven and want to succeed.
- You must also be individually competitive while also acknowledging they are part of a team.
- Top producers are extremely well compensated
- UNCAPPED earning potential and personal development
- We Provide you with the tools you need in order to be SUCCESSFUL in Real Estate Investment (Technology, Sales Training, Marketing Leads, Resources).
- Develop and execute a cold and warm calling strategy to target sellers throughout Florida. 100-150 calls per day on average.
- Use, as well as continually help to improve, a relatively sophisticated proforma to analyze potential acquisition opportunities.
- Research, and critical review of, market data for both land as well as consumer/home end pricing.
- Manage and participate in larger company acquisitions initiatives (database management, digital mapping, policy and process subject matter expert roles, etc.)
- Track current acquisition opportunities, maintain due diligence lists, and take minutes as part of regular and project-specific acquisitions meetings.
- Participate in the strategic planning cycle, valuations and post-acquisition processes.
- Support due diligence work for potential acquisition activities.
- Negotiate purchases prices with sellers
- Communicate with sellers throughout sales cycle.
- Base Salary $35K-40K
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org